Craft Brewers Conference Presentation Proposal Submission Guidelines
The deadline for proposal submissions was September 16, 2014.
The 2015 Craft Brewers Conference & BrewExpo America® (CBC) will take place April 14-17 at the Oregon Convention Center in Portland, Ore. The Brewers Association is welcoming presentation proposals for the educational seminars at the conference. Conference attendees have business functions in:
- Brewery Operations
- Brewpub Marketing and Management
- Export Development
- Government Affairs
- Packaging Brewery Marketing and Management
- Selling Craft Beer (including distributor and retailer management)
- Technical Brewing
Looking for information on what topics we’d like to see presented at the Craft Brewers Conference?
The seminar subcommittee has gathered a list of ideas on specific topics they’d like to see proposals for.
Conference attendees have business functions in many facets of of the brewing industry, allied trade, wholesaling and education, so do not feel limited to the above main subject areas.
Please review the information below and have a headshot and bio ready for each presenter before filling out the proposal submission form.
Additional Seminar Proposal Guidelines
- Seminars are one hour long. It’s recommended that presentations be approximately 50-55 minutes long to allow for a 5-10 minute Q&A.
- Descriptions should accurately reflect the proposed seminar content. If selected, the text provided in the “Brief description” field will be used as the seminar description in the conference program.
- You can begin filling out the form and save at any point for completion at a later date (within seven days). You must complete the form in order for your proposal to be considered for review.
- Changes (including speaker additions) after the seminar is selected will need to be approved by the CBC seminar subcommittee.
- Titles and content of selected seminars are subject to change after subcommittee review.