2014 Travel & Transportation
2015 information coming soon
Airport: Denver International Airport
Bus Service from Airport
Regional Transportation District (RTD)
Denver’s bus system can take you round trip from the airport to downtown. It is a great way to travel into the city on a budget.
Tickets are $11 USD one-way. Have correct change, they will not provide change.
Search the RTD airport schedules
From the Airport to Downtown/Colorado Convention Center
- Travel Westbound from DIA West Terminal (Level 5 – Island 5)
- Get off the bus at Market Street Station (Market St – 16th St Mall).
- From there take the free 16th Street Mall Shuttle to California St.
- Walk Southwest from 16th St. on California to the Colorado Convention Center, located at 14th & California.
To the Airport
- Walk Northeast on California St to 16th St.
- Take the free 16th Street Mall Shuttle to the Market Street Station.
- Travel Eastbound from Market Street Station to DIA West Terminal (Level 5 – Door 506).
Discounted Shuttle/Town Car Service
The Craft Brewers Conference has set up discounted one-way and round-trip rates with SuperShuttle and Execucar. Here are the details to receive the discounts:
Discount Link: http://groups.supershuttle.com/brewerassociation.html
Discount Code: BREW4
Or call 1-800-258-3826 (1-800-BLUE-VAN) and use the code above