New this year, the Craft Brewers Conference & BrewExpo America will be implementing a Priority Point system for booth selections for the 2016 BrewExpo America trade show.
Only Brewers Association Allied Trade Member companies will qualify for Priority booth selection, based on the schedule below (membership must be valid through date of show, May 2016. Contact Brewers Association member services department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-447-0816 ext. 2 to verify membership status). Qualifying exhibitors will select within their assigned Priority Group based on priority points accumulated.
Point totals and Priority Groups will be communicated in June 2015 to designated tradeshow and key contacts of member companies.
2016 BrewExpo America® Booth Selection Schedule
|Priority Group||Priority Group Point Range||Applications Open (10:00am MDT)||Application Deadline**|
|1||26+||July 14||July 20|
|2||16-25||July 21||July 27|
|3||9-15||July 28||August 3|
|4||5-8||August 4||August 10|
|5||1-4||August 11||August 17|
|Brewers Association Allied Trade Members (for New/Non-2015 CBC exhibitors)||Must be a Valid Brewers Association Allied Trade Member company as of August 7)||August 18 (Must be a valid BA Member as of August 7)||August 24|
|Open Selection (non-priority: for Non-BA Member Companies)||N/A||August 25||N/A – Based on availability|
**Missed Submission Deadline – Any exhibitor that misses their assigned Priority Group application deadline will be able to select during any of the subsequent Priority Group selection times, based on booth availability.
Applications received by their Priority Group deadline with deposits will be assigned as requested. If a deposit is not received within 10 business days of booth selection, the booth reservation will be cancelled on the 11th business day without further notice to the exhibiting company, and the reserved booth will be released back into inventory for selection. It is the responsibility of the exhibitor to insure that their deposit is received in the stated time frame.
Accumulation of Priority Points
Only Brewers Association Allied Trade Member companies are eligible for accumulation of priority points. Priority points are calculated based on exhibitor participation in BrewExpo America® since 2004. Additional points for booth size, starting in 2015, are also awarded, based upon the booth size calculations below. The points allocated reward loyal exhibitors that are members of the Brewers Association.
Points are been calculated based on the following criteria.
- History Points – 2 points per Craft Brewers Conference & BrewExpo America® exhibit year participated (starting in 2004). Primary exhibitors only. Co-exhibitors and cancellations do not accumulate priority points.
- Booth Size Points – Booth size purchased per year (starting in 2015).
- 1 point – 100-399 sq ft
- 2 points – 400-799 sq ft
- 3 points – 800 – 1,199 sq ft
- 4 points – 1,200 – 1,599 sq ft
- 5 points – 1,600 – 1,999 sq ft
- 6 points – 2,000 – 2,399 sq ft
- 7 points – 2,400 – 2,799 sq ft
- 8 points (max) – 2,800+ sq ft
- Additional points may be awarded by conference management/Brewers Association as deemed appropriate.
- Loss/Penalty of Points – failure to adhere to Craft Brewers Conference & BrewExpo America® Show Terms and Conditions will lead to the loss of priority points.
- Early Tear-Down Penalty – Any exhibitor that dismantles their booth before the official close of the BrewExpo America® trade show will be subject to penalties. Penalty: full deduction of all points earned for the event.
- Show Rules Violations Penalty – Failure to comply with booth display guidelines (i.e. excessive display height, space restrictions, line of sight issues, etc.), and failure to adhere to exhibitor conduct policies (i.e. marketing outside of booth, excessive noise, inappropriate conduct). Penalty: 1 point for each violation accompanied by a written citation.
- Default of Occupancy (No Show) – Exhibitors that fail to occupy their rented space without prior notification to Craft Brewers Conference & BrewExpo America® management. Penalty: Full deduction of all points earned for the event (maximum 8 points deducted).
|2016 BrewExpo America® Trade Show Onsite Schedule|
|The 2016 BrewExpo America® will be held in Philadelphia, PA at the Pennsylvania Convention Center from May 4 – 6, 2016.|
|Pre-Approved Exhibitor Move-in||Sunday, May 1||8:00 am – 4:00 pm|
|Move-in for All Exhibitors||Monday, May 2||8:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Move-in for All Exhibitors||Tuesday, May 3||8:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Trade Show Hours||Wednesday, May 4||9:00am – 5:00 pm|
|Trade Show Hours||Thursday, May 5||9:00am – 5:00 pm|
|Trade Show Hours
*New For 2016!*
|Friday, May 6||8:30am – 12:00 pm|
|Exhibitor Move-out||Friday, May 6||12:00 pm – 12:00 am|
|Exhibitor Move-out||Saturday, May 7||8:00 am – 12:00 pm|
Payment Conditions for Booth Reservations
- $200 non-refundable deposit is due at time of selection.
- 50% booth cost due by November 18, 2015
- Final balance due January 6, 2016
- If booth selection occurs after January 6, 2016, full booth payment is due within 10 business days of selecting booth.
- Booth Release: If payment conditions/deadlines are not met, on the 10th business day after missed deadline, booth will be released without further notice to exhibiting company
- Cancellation/Refund Policy: Booths cancelled prior to February 29, 2016 are eligible for a full refund, less the $200 deposit. Booths cancelled after this date are not eligible for a credit or refund.
*Brewers Association Allied Trade membership must be valid through May 2016 (date of show) to receive BA Member pricing on the booth (as well as priority group selection, as listed above). To verify membership status, you may send a membership inquiry to email@example.com. For information on Allied Trade membership with the Brewers Association, or to purchase or renew a membership, you may do so here or by calling 303-447-0816 ext. 2.
2016 Booth Terms & Conditions Agreement
Please view the terms and conditions here. You will be required to accept these during online booth selection.
Regulations for Booth Setup/Design
We follow the 2009 International Association of Exhibitors and Events Guidelines for Display and Regulations for how booths should be set up. Please review the document if you have questions on what is allowed when setting up your booth. Minimum booth size is 10′ deep x 10′ wide. Booth space is not carpeted and all exhibiting companies will required to provide floor covering for their booth space. Companies wishing to group multiple booths together from various affiliated companies may do so based on space availability. While other special requests regarding booth selection and placement may be considered, all special requests may be subject to additional administrative fees.
Prices below are for a 10′ x 10′ booth space:
- Brewers Association Allied Trade Member Companies – $2,300 ($23 / Sq. Foot)
- Non Members (Join the Brewers Association as an allied trade member now and save!) – $3,000 ($30 / Sq. Foot)
- Add $100 (per exposed corner) for a corner booth charge (i.e. a 10×10 booth at the end of a row with one corner will be $2400 for members/$3100 for non-members)
Each 10′ x 10′ booth space includes:
- Three (3) complimentary exhibitor badges
- Exhibitor Badges include access to the trade show only (Wed., Thurs., and Friday). Does not include conference seminar access.
- Full Conference upgrades (to include Seminars) may be purchased separately ($300 BA Members / $400 Non-Members)
- A short company description for web site exhibitor listing and in the show directory
WARNING: Fair Guide & Expoguide Scam
The Austrian publishing company Construct Data Verlag GmbH, which operates internationally, is sending out advertising communications virtually worldwide for entry in an online fair exhibitors’ directory bearing the name “Fair Guide”. Because the timing of this communication is close to that of the respective fair/conference date, and due also to the presentation, recipients often have the false impression that, even when signed and submitted, this is a free entry and/or entry / update for the official exhibitors’ directory of the respective fair/conference organization, although completing the entry is in fact subject to a charge, and entry has nothing directly to do with the fair mentioned or its organizer. Recently, several Craft Brewers Conference exhibitors have been contacted by this company (eg. Expo Guide, FairGuide.com, Construct Data Verlag) asking them to complete a form providing company details and pay for an online program listing for the Craft Brewers Conference. WARNING: Brewers Association is not in any way affiliated with these organizations. DO NOT SIGN ANY FORMS FROM THEM. Expo Guide/FairGuide.com/Construct Data Verlag target companies through legitimate exhibition guides. They claim to offer conference listing services. They use a form inviting exhibitors to complete the form for an entry in an on-line directory. Above the form they print the conference name in large type, leading some people to believe it is a company with whom we work. Unsuspecting exhibitors who sign and return the form are then contracted into a three-year, non-retractable agreement, which could cost you a significant amount of money, with no foreseeable benefits. In the small print on the bottom of the form, costs of $1,717 USD per year are outlined, for the duration of three years. Unfortunately, a lot of people do not see this and sign the contract. If you are contacted by a company other than Brewers Association or our official vendors (Freeman Company for exhibitor services or PRG for AV services), please exercise caution and contact us if you have any questions. There are several websites that warn of this scam- http://stopecg.org/construct_data_fairguide.htm