- 2015 FREEMAN ONLINE Exhibitor Services Kit - Order Services and Furnishings for your Booth (PDF Version Available for download here)
- Exhibitor Show QUICK FACTS (PDF) – Consolidated info on shipping, dates & deadlines for Freeman, etc.
- Oregon Convention Center Rules & Regulations
- IAEE Booth Display Guidelines and Regulations - Make sure you’re planning your booth setup accordingly
- Current 2015 BrewExpo America® Floorplan
- CBC 2015 Downloadable Logo
|2015 BrewExpo America® Trade Show Schedule|
|The 2015 BrewExpo America® will be held in Portland, OR at the Oregon Convention Center from April 15 – 17, 2015.|
|Pre-Approved Exhibitor Move-in||Sunday, April 12||8:00 am – 4:00 pm|
|Move-in for All Exhibitors||Monday April 13||8:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Move-in for All Exhibitors||Tuesday, April 14||8:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Trade Show Hours||Wednesday, April 15||9:00am – 5:00 pm|
|Trade Show Hours||Thursday, April 16||9:00am – 5:00 pm|
|Trade Show Hours
*New For 2015!*
|Friday, April 17||8:30am – 12:00 pm|
|Exhibitor Move-out||Friday, April 17||12:00 pm – 12:00 am|
|Exhibitor Move-out||Saturday, April 18||8:00 am – 12:00 pm|
All BrewExpo America booth spaces are currently reserved.*
To receive information about a booth space, should one become available, please sign-up for the BrewExpo America® booth wait list.
* Updated: 10:45 am MT, November 20, 2014
Payment Conditions for Booth Reservations
- $200 non-refundable deposit is due at time of selection.
- Balance is due by October 31, 2014
- After October 2014, balance must be received within 10 business days of selecting booth.
- Cancellation Policy: Booths cancelled prior to January 14 are eligible for a full refund, less the $200 deposit. Booths cancelled after this date are not eligible for a credit or refund.
*Brewers Association Allied Trade membership must be valid through April 20, 2015 (date of show) to receive BA Member pricing on the booth. To verify membership status, you may send a membership inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org. For information on Allied Trade membership with the Brewers Association, or to purchase or renew a membership, you may do so here or by calling 303-447-0816 ext. 0.
2015 Booth Terms & Conditions Agreement
Please view the terms and conditions here. You will be required to accept these during online booth selection.
Regulations for Booth Setup/Design
We follow the 2009 International Association of Exhibitors and Events Guidelines for Display and Regulations for how booths should be set up. Please review the document if you have questions on what is allowed when setting up your booth. Minimum booth size is 10′ deep x 10′ wide. Booth space is not carpeted and all exhibiting companies will required to provide floor covering for their booth space. Companies wishing to group multiple booths together from various affiliated companies may do so based on space availability. While other special requests regarding booth selection and placement may be considered, all special requests may be subject to additional administrative fees.
Booth PricingPrices below are for a 10′ x 10′ booth space:
- Brewers Association Allied Trade Member Companies - $2,300 ($23 / Sq. Foot)
- Non Members (Join the Brewers Association as an allied trade member now and save!) – $3,000 ($30 / Sq. Foot)
- Add $100 (per exposed corner) for a corner booth charge (i.e. a 10×10 booth at the end of a row with one corner will be $2400 for members/$3100 for non-members)
Each 10′ x 10′ booth space includes:
- Three (3) complimentary exhibitor badges
- Exhibitor Badges include access to the trade show only (Wed., Thurs., and Friday). Does not include conference seminar access.
- Full Conference upgrades (to include Seminars) may be purchased separately ($300 BA Members / $400 Non-Members)
- A short company description for web site exhibitor listing and in the show directory
|Booth Selection Schedule|
|Booth Selection for the 2015 BrewExpo America® operates on a tiered selection schedule. Please see the schedule below for booth selection dates:|
|Wednesday, August 27 @ 10AM MDT||
Booth selection opens online to BA Allied Trade Member companies that exhibited at the 2014 show in Denver
How to book: An email with instructions on the booth selection process for eligible companies* for this selection time will be sent by 5:00pm MDT on Tuesday, August 26.
|Wednesday, September 3 @ 10AM MDT||Booth selection opens online to all other BA Allied Trade Member companies
How to book: An email with instructions on the booth selection process for eligible companies* for this selection time will be sent by 5:00pm MDT on Tuesday, September 2.
Please see membership requirements below*
|Wednesday, September 10 @ 10AM MDT
Booth selection opens online to all other interested companies.
How to book: Follow this link to Register Your Booth
*Brewers Association Allied Trade membership must be valid through April 20, 2015 (date of show) to select booth space during Priority Booth Selection (Groups 1 & 2). Companies not meeting these membership requirements may select a booth (based on availability) beginning September 10. To verify membership status, you may send a membership inquiry to email@example.com. To purchase or renew a membership, you may do so here or by calling 303-447-0816 ext. 0.
2014 BrewExpo America® Exhibitor List
WARNING: Fair Guide & Expoguide Scam
The Austrian publishing company Construct Data Verlag GmbH, which operates internationally, is sending out advertising communications virtually worldwide for entry in an online fair exhibitors’ directory bearing the name “Fair Guide”. Because the timing of this communication is close to that of the respective fair/conference date, and due also to the presentation, recipients often have the false impression that, even when signed and submitted, this is a free entry and/or entry / update for the official exhibitors’ directory of the respective fair/conference organization, although completing the entry is in fact subject to a charge, and entry has nothing directly to do with the fair mentioned or its organizer. Recently, several Craft Brewers Conference exhibitors have been contacted by this company (eg. Expo Guide, FairGuide.com, Construct Data Verlag) asking them to complete a form providing company details and pay for an online program listing for the Craft Brewers Conference. WARNING: Brewers Association is not in any way affiliated with these organizations. DO NOT SIGN ANY FORMS FROM THEM. Expo Guide/FairGuide.com/Construct Data Verlag target companies through legitimate exhibition guides. They claim to offer conference listing services. They use a form inviting exhibitors to complete the form for an entry in an on-line directory. Above the form they print the conference name in large type, leading some people to believe it is a company with whom we work. Unsuspecting exhibitors who sign and return the form are then contracted into a three-year, non-retractable agreement, which could cost you a significant amount of money, with no foreseeable benefits. In the small print on the bottom of the form, costs of $1,717 USD per year are outlined, for the duration of three years. Unfortunately, a lot of people do not see this and sign the contract. If you are contacted by a company other than Brewers Association or our official vendors (Freeman Company for exhibitor services or PRG for AV services), please exercise caution and contact us if you have any questions. There are several websites that warn of this scam- http://stopecg.org/construct_data_fairguide.htm