Why Exhibit?Being a part of the largest trade show specifically for the vibrant craft brewing industry is the best investment your company can make. Key decision makers believe they’ll find what they’re looking for at BrewExpo America®. Put your product in the hands of your customers and talk with them face to face about solutions to their needs. This is your biggest business opportunity of the year to meet with your current and future customers in the brewing industry.
87% of 2011 exhibitors surveyed reported being “Satisfied” or “Very Satisfied” with BrewExpo Attendee booth traffic and 98% said that it met or exceeded their expectations.
BrewExpo America is your connection to 5,000 brewing professionals from around the world, including key decision makers:
- Independent and multi-operation brewpub owners/operators
- Professional brewery owners, brewers, managers, marketing managers
- Craft beer wholesalers
- Large and regional craft breweries
- Brewpub chefs and general managers
- Multi-tap bar and restaurant owners and managers
AttendanceTop reasons attendees are motivated to attend: 5,000 owners, managers, brewers, and decision makers are in attendance from all areas of the brewing and brewpub (brewery restaurant) community. Strict registration and promotion policies ensure a quality attendance.
- Network with colleagues and vendors
- Keep up to date on industry issues and see current trends
- See specific vendors/products
- Learn about and/or purchase new products and services
National, international, and local companies feature products and services for the brewing and brewery restaurant industry.
- Create an atmosphere where it is easy for exhibitors to interact with buyers and decision makers to do business.
- Allow brewing and brewery restaurant professionals to see the latest and the best products and services that the industry has to offer.
All booths for the 2014 Craft Brewers Conference and BrewExpo America have been reserved, as of October 4, 2013. If your company is interested in being placed on a waitlist for booth space in case of cancellations, please email this request to Chris Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org