Monday, May 1
The TrainHR Course is approved by HRCI and SHRM Recertification Provider.
Overview: How do we manage projects and customer relationships effectively? How do we understand the full scope of a customer “project”? How do we assemble the necessary resources to effectively manage a customer relationship and attendant projects? To whom do we delegate specific responsibilities and when? These are among a number of questions we discuss and about which we learn as we strive to effectively manage projects and the customers whose project we are managing.
Why should you Attend:
- Understand the essentials of project management
- Plan for identifying project needs
- Practice scheduling and teaming
- Create the necessary plans which will allow you to more effectively manage projects to success
- Help you to more effectively manage others expectations
- Keep projects on track
- Gain knowledge and skills you can apply to all project team situations
- Keep content, process and structure on track to produce positive outcomes
Would you like to get more (or all!) of the projects you manage in on time and on budget?
Are you concerned about people on your project teams not knowing enough about how to effectively manage a project? What about yourself?
Would you like some help to more effectively manage your projects?
Would you like to more effectively manage others’ expectations?
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Introduction to Project Management
- What is a Project?
- What is Project Management?
- What skills do you need to effectively manage projects?
- Why is Project Management needed?
- Leading contributors to Project Success
- Identifying Needs, Starting Toward Solutions
- Identifying Stakeholder Needs and Expectations
- Identifying Business Requirements
- Performing a Systems Requirements Analysis
- Performing a Human Resources Analysis
- Identifying Roles and Responsibilities
- Creating a Scope Document
- Gaining Stakeholders Consensus and Approval
- Scheduling and Teaming
- Creating a Work Breakdown Structure
- Performing Risk Management
- Developing Effort, Time, and Cost Estimates
- Creating a Project Schedule
- Creating a Budget
- Creating a Project Team
- Management Planning and Execution
- Creating a Vendor Management Plan
- Creating a Resource Management Plan
- Creating a Communication Plan
- Creating a Quality Management Plan
- Creating a Project Management Plan
- Track the Project and Resolve Issues
- Manage Resources
- Managing Project Success and Customer Satisfaction Success
- Managing Quality
- Managing the Project Team
- Managing Change
- Case Study
- Project Closure
- Conducting a Customer Acceptance Meeting
- Conducting a Project Review
- Identifying the Lessons Learned
- Compiling a Project Report
Who Will Benefit:
- Senior Vice President
- Vice President
- Executive Director
- Managing Director
- Regional Vice President
- Area Supervisor
Event link : http://www.trainhr.com/control/w_product/~product_id=701867LIVE/?channel=craftbrewersconference_november_2017_SEO Contact Details: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR Phone: +1-800-385-1627 Email: email@example.com