Monday, May 1
The TrainHR Course is approved by HRCI and SHRM Recertification Provider.
Why should you Attend: By attending this webinar, you should walk away with an understanding of the defining characteristics of each generation, make a case for re-thinking communication and relevance in presentation, and go home with concrete strategies to engage a multi-generational population in your wellness program.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Identify three broad based strategies to engage a multi-generational workforce in existing wellness strategies
- Create at least one new wellness initiative using delivery methods that members of all generations can relate to
- Site the results of at least two scientific studies where the focus was on generational issues related to wellness programs
Who Will Benefit:
- Human Resource Professionals
- Benefit Managers
- Wellness Coordinators
- Occupational Health Nurses
- Medical Directors
- EAP Professionals
- Health and Safety Directors
Event link : http://www.trainhr.com/control/w_product/~product_id=701861LIVE/~?channel=craftbrewersconference_november_2017_SEO Contact Details: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR Phone: +1-800-385-1627 Email: email@example.com