Thursday, December 14 | 10:00 am - 11:30 am
The TrainHR Course is approved by HRCI and SHRM Recertification Provider.
This course is designed to mesh the proven by practice with new insights and ideas from a wide range of current strategic thinking. Managers learn by doing and gain a wider perspective of management practice through breakout sessions, practice exercises and case applications. Bring your strategic dilemmas to this program and get direction on up to date analytical and organizational approaches to solutions.
You will gain an understanding as to when it’s time to re-think strategy or to re-invent your organization. Get a clear perspective on your organizational role in the development and implementation of successful strategies.
Why should you Attend: By attending, you will understand how to even more effectively
- Identify the benefits of focusing on strategy
- Learn the different ways in which vision can be used in the organization
- Understand how to integrate strategy, objectives, metrics and performance
- Learn the new strategic patterns that are evolving in the business world and develop ideas for their application for your organization
- Discover when to use action plans to implement strategy and when a looser system is required
Would you like to identify the immediate benefits of focusing on strategy?
Would it help to learn the different ways you can use vision to inspire others?
How about understanding how to even more effectively integrate strategy, objectives, metrics and performance?
Is it worth 90 minutes of your time to improve your and your team’s productivity and performance?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then come laugh, listen and learn as Chris DeVany leads us all through those important topics, key questions and answers we all need to be able to address effectively to improve our team members and team’s performance
Areas Covered in the Session:
- How to structure the development of strategy for an organization
- How to ask strategic questions
- How to generate sufficient data and organize it into relevant information for use in developing strategy
- How your organization and the business environment in which it exists interact through strategy formation and implementation
- How resources reinforce strategic direction and influence results
- Positive means of engaging the organization in strategy formation and implementation
Who Will Benefit:
- Senior Vice President
- Vice President
- Executive Director
- Managing Director
- Regional Vice President
- Area Supervisor