2017 Booth Construction Resources
Ordering Furniture/Service for your booth
- 2017 CBC Show “Quick Facts” (Freeman)
- 2017 Freeman Online Exhibitor Services Kit (or via downloadable PDF)
- Order Lead Retrieval (Badge Scanners)
- Order Wi-Fi or Internet for your booth
Booth Setup/Move-in & Out/Construction Info & Regulations
- IAEE Booth Display Guidelines and Regulations
- CBC Best Practices Guide for Exhibition
- CBC Exhibitor Booth Terms & Conditions
- Walter E Washington Convention Center Regulations
- Washington/Baltimore Labor Union Jurisdictions
The Craft Brewers Conference & BrewExpo America follow the 2014 International Association of Exhibitors and Events Guidelines for Display and Regulations for how booths should be set up.
Please review the guidelines if you have questions on what is allowed when setting up your booth.
- Minimum booth size is 10′ deep x 10′ wide.
- Height limit for linear in-line booths is 12′ full height in the back half of the booth (again, refer to 2014 IAEE Guidelines for specifics)
- For other booth-type height limits (peninsula, island, etc.), please refer to the 2014 IAEE Guidelines for your specific booth type.
- Booth space is not carpeted and all exhibiting companies are required to provide floor covering for their booth space.
Companies wishing to group multiple booths together from various affiliated companies may do so based on space availability. While other special requests regarding booth selection and placement may be considered, all special requests may be subject to additional administrative fees.
Any general exhibit questions can be directed to email@example.com.