Exhibitor Services Kit – 2021 Info Coming Soon
Exhibitors may order all furniture, utilities & services for their booth at the link below.
Official CBC Vendors: Freeman Decorating, American Tradeshow Services (Lead retrieval/Badge Scanning), Rainprotection.net (Insurance), Smart City (exclusive provider of WiFi in the building), Conferencedirect (hotels), Current year event venue for ordering purposes for their booth materials – these vendors do not release this information elsewhere, nor do we post exhibitor email contact info on our website.
Booth Setup/Move-in & Out/Construction & Regulations
- CBC Exhibitor Dates & Deadlines / Schedule / Move-in Info
- CBC Exhibitor Rules & Regulations
- 2021 CBC Exhibitor Booth Terms & Conditions
- IAEE Booth Display Guidelines and Regulations
- CBC Exhibitor Sustainabilitys Requirements
The Craft Brewers Conference & BrewExpo America follow the 2014 International Association of Exhibitors and Events Guidelines for Display and Regulations.
Please review the guidelines if you have questions on what is allowed when setting up your booth.
- Minimum booth size is 10′ deep x 10′ wide.
- Booth height limits depend on booth type. For specific height limits (peninsula, island, etc.), please refer to the CBC Exhibitor FAQ for your specific booth type.
- Booth space is not carpeted and all exhibiting companies are required to provide floor covering for their booth space.
- Companies wishing to group multiple booths together from various affiliated companies may do so based on space availability.
- While other special requests regarding booth selection and placement may be considered, all special requests may be subject to additional administrative fees.
Any general exhibit questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Logos – Craft Brewers Conference & BrewExpo America 2021 Logos
The Craft Brewers Conference & BrewExpo America trademarked logo may be used to promote the company’s attendance at the show. The logo may be used on booth giveaways at the show only with prior, written approval from show management. No exhibitor “for sale” items may include the CBC trademarked name or logo.