Exhibitor Services Manual
Ordering Furniture/Service for your booth
- 2018 Online Exhibitor Services Portal (via downloadable PDF – one-stop for furniture and booth design and booth services (wifi, electric, catering, etc.)
- Order Lead Retrieval (Badge Scanners)
- Order or submit Event Liability Insurance (Sales@Rainprotection.net)
Booth Setup/Move-in & Out/Construction Info & Regulations
- CBC Exhibitor Rules & Regulations
- 2018 CBC Exhibitor Booth Terms & Conditions
- IAEE Booth Display Guidelines and Regulations
- CBC Exhibitor Sustainability Requirements
- Nashville Music City Center Fire Marshall Regulations
- CBC Logos for Exhibitor Use
Exhibitor Client/Guest 1-Day Visitor Passes
The Craft Brewers Conference & BrewExpo America follow the 2014 International Association of Exhibitors and Events Guidelines for Display and Regulations for how booths should be set up.
Please review the guidelines if you have questions on what is allowed when setting up your booth.
- Minimum booth size is 10′ deep x 10′ wide.
- Booth Height limits depend on booth type. For specific height limits (peninsula, island, etc.), please refer to the CBC Exhibitor FAQ for your specific booth type.
- Booth space is not carpeted and all exhibiting companies are required to provide floor covering for their booth space.
Companies wishing to group multiple booths together from various affiliated companies may do so based on space availability. While other special requests regarding booth selection and placement may be considered, all special requests may be subject to additional administrative fees.
Any general exhibit questions can be directed to email@example.com.