Booth Setup/Move-in & Out/Construction & Regulations
- CBC Exhibitor FAQ
- Freeman Exhibitor Service Kit
- Freeman Quick Facts Guide
- CBC Exhibitor Dates & Deadlines / Schedule / Move-in Info
- Music City Center Marshalling Yard Directions
- 2023 Exhibitor Promo Logos & Materials
- CBC Exhibitor Rules & Regulations
- 2023 CBC Exhibitor Booth Terms & Conditions
- IAEE Booth Display Guidelines and Regulations
- CBC Exhibitor Sustainability Requirements
The Craft Brewers Conference & BrewExpo America follow the 2014 International Association of Exhibitors and Events Guidelines for Display and Regulations.
Please review the guidelines if you have questions on what is allowed when setting up your booth.
- Minimum booth size is 10′ deep x 10′ wide.
- Booth height limits depend on booth type. For specific height limits (peninsula, island, etc.), please refer to the CBC Exhibitor FAQ for your specific booth type.
- Booth space is required to have carpet or some floor covering is required for all exhibitors.
- Companies wishing to group multiple booths together from various affiliated companies may do so based on space availability.
- While other special requests regarding booth selection and placement may be considered, all special requests may be subject to additional administrative fees.
Any general exhibit questions can be directed to email@example.com.
Exhibitors may order all furniture, utilities & services for their booth here!
Official CBC Vendors: Freeman Decorating, American Tradeshow Services (Lead retrieval/Badge Scanning), Rainprotection.net (Insurance), Smart City (exclusive provider of WiFi in the building), ConferenceDirect (hotels), Production Resource Group/PRG (Audio Visual Needs), Current year event venue for ordering purposes for their booth materials – these vendors do not release this information elsewhere, nor do we post exhibitor email contact info on our website.
Logos – Craft Brewers Conference & BrewExpo America 2023 Logos
The Craft Brewers Conference & BrewExpo America trademarked logo may be used to promote the company’s attendance at the show. The logo may be used on booth giveaways at the show only with prior, written approval from show management. No exhibitor “for sale” items may include the CBC trademarked name or logo.