The Craft Brewers Conference & BrewExpo America® is the largest family gathering you’ll ever attend. It’s a fun-filled week of learning, networking, and shopping.
If you need reasons to attend, check out the list below. (Or watch this video.) If you already know what makes CBC so great, start making plans to be there! Early pricing is available through Feb. 12.
- Raise a glass with more than 13,000 of your craft brewing industry friends.
- Discover your new favorite Denver neighborhood; get off the beaten path and see why the Mile High City is among the top three places to live in the U.S., according to U.S. News & World Report.
- Learn a thing or two at one of the 84 educational seminars on the schedule. Choose from 12 educational tracks and craft a personalized schedule.
- Go DEEP! Attend a preconference bootcamp. Topics include safety, brewing science, draught quality, and more.
- Check off all of the items on your shopping list at BrewExpo America (800+ exhibitors this year!).
- Understand the business climate: hear the latest numbers in the State of the Industry presentation.
- Reconnect with your key suppliers—they’re all under one roof!
- Network with your peers, talk shop and develop new and profitable business relationships.
- Get out of the brewery. Sometimes a change of scenery is the best thing for your business.
- Make a trip of it! Venture into the Rockies for a little spring skiing (tip: wear sunscreen).
- Sip and savor your way around Denver, a town that is crazy for beer (100+ craft breweries) and has numerous James Beard Award-winning restaurants.
- Take home the 2019 Symposium Beer, a one-of-a-kind beer to mark the occasion.
- Get inspired. Hear in-depth presentations from industry allies, brewing experts and craft beer all-stars.
- Protect your craft! Attend a seminar on the Government Affairs track.
- Find new ways to lead your business, your teammates, and your industry: attend a seminar in the Leadership Track.
- Shop the Brewers Association bookstore; get a book signed by one of your brewing heroes.
- Tell your story to the press. Look for over 200 credentialed journalists wearing MEDIA badges.
- Groove on! Enjoy a different officially-sponsored nightly event throughout CBC week.
- Admire the flow of Paul Gatza’s legendary mane—the most iconic mullet in the biz.
P.S. Join the Brewers Association to save bigly on CBC registration.
P.P.S. Watch this video: