If you want to get started on your conference planning, we heartily encourage you to install the free CBC app on your trusty mobile device.
- Pick your store: Google Play or iTunes App Store
- Download the CBC 2017 app
- Launch app and sign in with your email and reference number (Can’t find your reference number? Click here to have it emailed to you.)
What can I do with the app?
- View directions, convention center maps and general conference information
- Plan your agenda for attending seminars, demos, open houses, hospitality suites and official nightly events
- Find exhibitors—browse by product categories, company name or locations near you in the expo hall, and create favorites lists
- Interact with attendees and exhibitors by posting to the various app “Walls”
What’s new and cool this year?
- New design surfaces all of the important stuff for quick access—Seminars, Exhibitors, Schedule,etc.—all a mere thumb tap away
- Share as much info about yourself as you want, including a photo
- No one will see this information unless you post to the Wall (more about the Wall below) or make a comment on someone’s post
- Logged in attendees can post a comment, photo or video up on the app’s various Walls—the Wall of an exhibitor or the Wall of a session, etc. #walls
- The app will have even more maps than we’ve ever had (you can never have too many maps), including street references, navigation areas and close-up views
Thank you to our mobile app sponsor: