Head to the bookstore in the expo hall to find new beer books for your reference library/nightstand/taproom — and get ’em signed while you’re at it!
Once again, several recent Brewers Publications (BP) authors will be at the conference to sign copies of their books.
Bring your own copy to be signed or buy one (or two or three) onsite.
The authors and their books:
- Robert Keifer, author of Gluten-Free Brewing: Techniques, Processes, and Ingredients for Crafting Flavorful Beer
- Gary Nicholas, author of Crafting Brewery Culture: A Human Resources Guide for Small Breweries
- Maria Pearman, author of Small Brewery Finance: Accounting Principles and Planning for the Craft Brewer
- Em Sauter, author of Hooray for Craft Beer! An Illustrated Guide to Beer
- Merritt Waldron, author of Quality Labs for Small Brewers: Building a Foundation for Great Beer
Note: Additional BP books not shown above will be available for sale at the bookstore.
Monday, May 8
- Merritt Waldron | 11:40 am – 12:10 pm at the bookstore
- Gary Nicholas | 12:00 pm – 12:45 pm in the Davidson Ballroom Prefunction following his seminar The Roads Beyond Nashville: Establishing Professional Development within Your Brewery’s Culture
- Robert Keifer | 12:00 pm – 12:45 pm in the Davidson Ballroom Prefunction following his seminar Gluten-Free Brewing
Tuesday, May 9
- Em Sauter | 12:45 pm – 1:15 pm at the bookstore
- Gary Nicholas | 12:45 pm – 1:15 pm at the bookstore
- Maria Pearman | 2:30 pm – 3:00 pm at the bookstore
Wednesday, May 10
- Maria Pearman | 12:00 pm – 12:30 pm at the bookstore
- Em Sauter | 12:15 pm – 12:45 pm at the bookstore
- Merritt Waldron | 12:15 pm – 12:45 pm at the bookstore
- Robert Keifer | 12:30 pm – 1:00 pm at the bookstore