Please read all instructions before registering. Use the “Redeem Visitor Pass” button below to register visitor passes.
Deadline to redeem visitor passes: March 29
Each exhibiting company in the 2019 BrewExpo America® is able to request up to twelve (12) one-day visitor passes to provide to clients so they may attend one day of the trade show only. Exhibitors were emailed a “Visitor Pass Code” in January, along with the same instructions to redeem found on this page.
1-day passes are not available for purchase, only via “Visitor Pass Codes” distributed by exhibiting companies of the 2019 BrewExpo America® Trade Show.
The Craft Brewers Conference & BrewExpo America® is an industry-only event . As such, individuals redeeming visitor passes must be affiliated with the craft brewing industry and will be asked for proof (business card, etc.) when checking in at the event, as well as a valid government issued Photo ID showing that they are 21+ years of age.
What 1-Day Visitor Passes include:
- Each single use of a “Visitor Pass Code” includes access to one (1) day of the trade show (Tuesday, Wednesday, OR Thursday), during trade show hours ONLY. (Using a code to select 2 days counts as 2 Visitor Pass codes, 3 days counts as 3 Visitor Pass Codes)
- Visitor passes to do not allow Access to educational seminars, receptions, etc. (nor the ability to upgrade to a Full Conference package at a discounted rate)
- If you would rather attend both expo and educational seminars, please consider the Full Conference or alternative conference package.
How to Redeem Your “Visitor Pass Code”:
- Go to the BrewExpo America® 1-Day Visitor Pass registration site
- Enter visitor’s email address (Hint: If you are registering someone else for the pass, but wish to also receive email correspondence regarding this registration, put your email address in the “CC Email address” field on the following page. You’ll get all the same emails they do.) – NOTE each email address can only be registered once
- Enter “Exhibitor ID”: this is the exhibitor “Visitor Pass Code” code you were given directly from an exhibitor.
- Enter visitor information: name, address, etc.
- Choose trade show day to attend: Select which day of the BrewExpo America® the person using the pass would like to attend. Remember, if you select the 2 or 3 day option, the code limit will be reduced accordingly based on the number of days you’ve chosen.
- Complete your registration – after you’ve chosen the day and proceed to the next page, you’re done… the visitor will receive a confirmation email shortly.