Media Access Requirements
The Craft Brewers Conference® & BrewExpo America® (CBC®) welcomes working media from trade and consumer-focused publications. Qualified journalists wishing to cover CBC must formally apply for media credentials at the link below.
Qualified journalists wishing to cover CBC must apply for media credentials.
- The credential application must be completed for each staffer who plans to attend from a media outlet. Media outlets are limited to a total of four (4) credentials.
- We may request additional verification about your past work or coverage plans. Those who have attended CBC under media credentials in the past may be asked to show coverage they produced as a result of press access.
- A history of being approved for media credentials at previous Brewers Association events, including CBC, does not guarantee approval.
- Applications may take up to two weeks to process.
- Media credentials include access to the welcome reception.
- Credentialed media are not permitted access to the following: pre-conference education, voting members’ meeting, political action committee events, and state guild meetings/seminars.
- While media credentials do not include access, pre-conference workshops are available for purchase.
- Disclaimer: All media credentials will be provided at the discretion of the CBC media staff per the CBC Media Access & Requirements. CBC reserves the right to accept or deny credentials.
If you have any questions, please email Meg Papanastassiou (Weldon).
Apply for Media Credentials
Applications for 2024 Craft Brewers Conference media credentials will open on Dec. 5, 2023, at 10:00 a.m. MT.
Use promo code CBCMedia2023 on the welcome page when applying for media credentials: