THANK YOU VERY MUCH for sharing your amazing beers with your industry family! Your donations are greatly appreciated. The Beer Donation Registration Form is now open. Please use this form to let us know what beers you will be sending to Nashville. If your beer is not currently distributed in Tennessee, we will follow up by sending you a 30 day temporary agreement via our host distributor, Best Brands Inc. No further action will be required beyond this signed agreement.
- Donations will only be accepted from BA professional brewery members that meet the definition of craft.
- If you are not a current BA member brewery but would like to become one, we’d love to have you.
- Breweries are also invited to send their alternative offerings such as ciders, kombuchas, seltzers, sodas, etc. in addition to beer.
- Wine and distilled products are not eligible.
- All beer sent to the conference is considered a donation and leftover beer cannot be returned to the brewer post-conference.
- All beer donated to the conference must be under 10.1% ABV.
- If your beer is NOT distributed in Tennessee, please consider sending your donations in bottle/can format(s) to help the BA minimize return shipping costs associated with kegs.
- Best Brands will provide a 30 day temporary distribution agreement for the donating brewery after you have registered your beers via the BA’s beer donation registration form.
- ALL donations are due at our host distributor’s warehouse. Please do not ship your beer early. If this deadline is missed your beer cannot be received directly at the Conference. See delivery and dock information below.
The Brewers Association thanks Best Brands Incorporated for their support as host distributor to the 2023 Craft Brewers Conference® and BrewExpo America®.
Delivery Address & Receiving Hours:
4004 Centrepointe Dr. | La Vergne, TN | 37086 | Dock C
*Note this is the warehouse address NOT the offices
Monday, April 17 – Friday, April 21
Monday, April 24 – Friday, April 28
Things to know when delivering your beer:
- Complete a No-Charge /$0 Invoice with all necessary info and include it with your shipment. Please do not tape these to your shipment boxes, as the BA needs to save all invoices.
- Label your product with the specific location or event (beer station, hospitality suite, meet-up, etc.) for which it should be served (if applicable).
- Please check in at the receiving office to notify them you’re delivering beer to the Craft Brewers Conference® – they’ll direct you to the appropriate receiving dock.
- Please have a copy of your completed “no charge” invoice.
- If you are dropping off kegs, they will be returned one of three ways:
- BA Coordinates return with local distributors
- Owner will pick them up no later than 5:00pm Thursday, May 11 at the Music City Center
- Return to sponsors booth area after expo close Wednesday, May 10
- Please be mindful of your movements and patience when delivering your beer. You will be a guest during business hours.
- Leftover packaged beer donations cannot be returned and partial kegs will be drained prior to return to owner.
- All donations must be preregistered with the BA no later than March 24, 2023
Questions? Please DO NOT contact Best Brands directly. Contact Cellar Manager Mike Aronson for all questions related to beer donations.