The 2019 Beer Donation form is now closed, thank you to all that participated!
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Share your brewery’s beer with your fellow brewers, exhibitors, and attendees at the 2019 Craft Brewers Conference in Denver! The beer donation form will be open until Feb. 15, 2019 at 5:00pm MT.
Elite Brands has generously agreed to act as our host distributor. All participating breweries will be responsible for the delivery of their beer to Elite Brands satellite warehouse in Louisville, Colorado, between March 27 and April 3.
Here are some general notes for sending beer for the conference:
- BA Professional Brewery members that meet the craft brewer definition are eligible to donate beer.
- Breweries are responsible for delivering their beer to the Elite Brands/Brewers Association warehouse in Louisville, Colorado.
- If your beer is NOT distributed in Colorado, please consider sending your donations in bottle/can format(s) to avoid return shipping costs associated with kegs. A Certificate of Label Approval (COLA) is required.
- The Brewers Association cannot accept beer for any events outside of CBC.
- Please limit donations to a maximum of five brands of beer.
- All beers are donated for the event.
- If your brewery is interested in showcasing your beers at the conference, please fill out the donation form prior to Feb. 15, 2019 at 5:00pm MT.
- Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Please do not contact Elite Brands.
- THANK YOU VERY MUCH for sharing your amazing beers with your industry fam!
Additional details (including shipping dates, address, etc.) will be sent to participating breweries after you have completed the donation form.