Thank you for donating beer to the CBC! We couldn’t do it without you!
- Donations accepted from BA Professional Brewery members that meet the definition of Craft.
- New this year: breweries are also invited to send their alternative offerings such as Ciders, Kombuchas, Seltzers, Water, etc. in addition to beer.
- Wine & distilled products are not eligible
- All beer sent to the conference is considered a donation and left over beer cannot be returned to the brewer post conference.
- “General Donations” are very much appreciated and the Brewers Association will serve your beer where there is a need.
- If your beer is NOT distributed in TX, please consider sending your donations in bottle/can format(s) to help the BA minimize return shipping costs associated with kegs.
- Your beers DO NOT need to be currently distributed in Texas. No further action beyond completing our donation form is required by donating breweries.
- Breweries sending beer to the conference will be responsible for its delivery to our “host” distributor Ben E Keith Beverages’ warehouse in AUSTIN (Read: not San Antonio) Texas between April 6-10. * Please DO NOT contact Ben E Keith Beverages directly. *
- ALL donations are due at Ben E Keith between April 6-10. No deliveries will be accepted directly at the conference.
- You may ship beer to Ben E Keith via self drop off, other distributor drop off, UPS, FedEx, any over-the-road carrier.
Ben E Keith Beverage
4101 McKinney Falls Pkwy
Austin, TX 78744
- The beer donation form will be open until 5:00 pm (Mountain Time) on Friday, February 28th.
- Breweries that have completed the donation form will receive further details for shipping your beer after the form closes Feb 28th.
Share your brewery’s beer with your fellow brewers, exhibitors, and attendees at the 2019 Craft Brewers Conference in Denver! The beer donation form will be open until Feb. 15, 2019 at 5:00pm MT.Elite Brands has generously agreed to act as our host distributor. All participating breweries will be responsible for the delivery of their beer to Elite Brands satellite warehouse in Louisville, Colorado, between March 27 and April 3.
Here are some general notes for sending beer for the conference:
- BA Professional Brewery members that meet the craft brewer definition are eligible to donate beer.
- Breweries are responsible for delivering their beer to the Elite Brands/Brewers Association warehouse in Louisville, Colorado.
- If your beer is NOT distributed in Colorado, please consider sending your donations in bottle/can format(s) to avoid return shipping costs associated with kegs. A Certificate of Label Approval (COLA) is required.
- The Brewers Association cannot accept beer for any events outside of CBC.
- Please limit donations to a maximum of five brands of beer.
- All beers are donated for the event.
- If your brewery is interested in showcasing your beers at the conference, please fill out the donation form prior to Feb. 15, 2019 at 5:00pm MT.
- Questions? Please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not contact Elite Brands.
- THANK YOU VERY MUCH for sharing your amazing beers with your industry fam!
Additional details (including shipping dates, address, etc.) will be sent to participating breweries after you have completed the donation form.