The Brewers Association thanks you for sharing your amazing beers with your industry family! Your donations are greatly appreciated. The Beer Donation Registration Form is now open. Please use this form to let us know what beers you will be sending to Las Vegas. If your beer is not currently distributed in Nevada, you must complete the steps outlined below.
- Donations will only be accepted from BA professional brewery members that meet the definition of craft.
- If you are not a current BA member brewery but would like to become one, we’d love to have you.
- Breweries are also invited to send their alternative offerings such as ciders, kombuchas, seltzers, sodas, etc. in addition to beer.
- Wine and distilled products are not eligible.
- All beer sent to the conference is considered a donation and leftover beer cannot be returned to the brewer post-conference.
- All beer donated to the conference must be under 14% ABV.
- If your beer is NOT distributed in Nevada, please consider sending your donations in bottle/can format(s) to help the BA minimize return shipping costs associated with kegs. One-way kegs are also appreciated.
- ALL donations are due at our host distributor’s warehouse during the dates listed below. Please do not ship your beer early. If this deadline is missed your beer cannot be received directly at the Conference. See delivery and dock information below.
The Brewers Association thanks Breakthru Beverage Nevada for their support as host distributor to the 2024 Craft Brewers Conference® and BrewExpo America®.
Click here to view State of Nevada donation requirements.
Breakthru Beverage Nevada
1849 West Cheyenne Avenue
North Las Vegas, NV 89032
ATTN: Craft Brewers Conference/Dinesh Balliram
*Note this is the warehouse address NOT the offices
Dates for Receiving are April 8-12, 2024
Receiving Hours for Beer Deliveries:
Monday through Thursday, 4:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m (PST)
Friday, 4:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (PST)
Receiving Hours For Liquor and Imports:
Monday through Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (PST)
Things to know when delivering your beer:
- Complete our mandatory No Charge Invoice with all necessary info and include it with your shipment. Please do not tape these to your shipment boxes, as the BA needs to save all invoices.
- Label your product with the specific sponsored location or event (beer station, lounge, or other event) for which it should be served (if applicable).
- If you are dropping off kegs, they will be returned one of three ways:
- BA Coordinates return with local distributors
- Owner will pick them up no later than 5:00 p.mm Wednesday, April 24 at the event.
- Return to sponsors booth area after expo close Wednesday, April 24
- Please be mindful of your movements and patience when delivering your beer. You will be a guest during business hours.
- Leftover packaged beer donations cannot be returned and partial kegs will be drained prior to return to owner.
- All donations must be preregistered with the BA no later than February 28, 2024. Registrations after this date will be reviewed for priority.
Questions? Please DO NOT contact Breakthru Beverage directly. Contact Cellar Manager Mike Aronson for all questions related to beer donations.