Receive the Best Discounts on Hotels with ConferenceDirect
ConferenceDirect is the official housing bureau for the 2017 Craft Brewers Conference. Attendees can obtain discounted rates by reserving through the official housing reservation system using the ‘Make a Hotel Reservation’ button below.
Through this partnership, we have negotiated the best possible rates. You’ll find approximately 20 hotels to choose from and personalized assistance from ConferenceDirect should any issues arise concerning housing. Rates range from $209 to $339 per night single/double + tax.
The 2017 conference will be held at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C.
Hotel Deposit Required at Time of Reservation
- All reservations require a deposit of $212 which will be charged at the time of booking.
- If the reservation is cancelled on or before February 10, 2017, the deposit is refundable less a $12 processing fee.
- If the reservation is cancelled on or after 12:00 am EST, February 11, 2017, the deposit is non-refundable.
- This will appear on your credit card as ConferenceDirect LLC.
- A processing fee of $12 will be deducted from the deposit and $200 will be applied toward your reservation.
- Each hotel has its own cancellation policy which could be slightly higher than $200 or equal to one (1) night’s room and tax.
- The $200 deposit is non-refundable regardless of your hotel cancellation policy.
Hotel Scam Warning
ConferenceDirect is the official housing company of the Brewers Association. The Brewers Association is aware of companies pretending to be the “official” Craft Brewers Conference housing company, offering special non-refundable rates at Craft Brewers Conference hotels, and requesting credit card information. Companies identified in this scam include, but may not be limited to: CBS International, Convention Housing Services, Exhibition Housing Services, EHM Travel, Global Housing Company, Global Travel Partners, National Travel Associates L. L. C, NTA Rooms, and Travelingo Inc.
Contact by any other housing company or hotels should be considered a scam. All attendees and exhibitors should be aware that no one from the Brewers Association, the Craft Brewers Conference or ConferenceDirect solicits directly by telephone for hotel bookings or special discounts.