Updated August 30, 2021
Brewers Association COVID-19 Requirements for Participation
Brewers Association takes our role in addressing the COVID-19 pandemic very seriously and understands the need to provide attendees of the Craft Brewers Conference & BrewExpo with the safest conference experience possible. We are following all current CDC guidelines, as well as those of state and local authorities in Denver during the meeting period. We recognize these may change over time as conditions change in Denver or elsewhere.
Brewers Association will not require proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test to attend the Craft Brewers Conference. However, we encourage all attendees to be fully vaccinated to protect themselves and others. We desire that all of us who can be vaccinated do so in order to protect everyone. For those traveling from overseas, please be aware of restrictions placed on your country of origin, as travelers from some countries are required to quarantine for two weeks.
Based on the latest CDC recommendations and in line with the guidelines from local authorities in Denver, please wear a facial mask regardless of vaccination status while at the Craft Brewers Conference.
Protecting the health and safety of our attendees is paramount, and we are committed to providing a safe in-person environment and experience. We will continue to follow the science and monitor federal, state and local guidelines and adjust our policies as needed to ensure a safe and comfortable meeting for all attendees.
Attendance at and participation in Brewers Association’s 2021 Craft Brewers Conference & BrewExpo America is subject to compliance with Brewers Association and the event facilities’ policies and procedures to implement current CDC, State of Colorado, City of Denver and Colorado Convention Center recommendations and requirements.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Brewers Association is making necessary adjustments and prioritizing participant well-being. We are closely monitoring health updates regarding COVID cases and the Delta variant and will make changes to the protocols below as needed. The situation remains fluid and subject to change as circumstances dictate. At present, in accordance with guidance of the CDC, the State of Colorado & the City of Denver, we plan for the following:
- Updated August 30, 2021 – Regardless of vaccination status, please wear a mask. We will have surgical masks available on site. This policy aligns with CDC guidelines meant to maximize protection from the Delta variant.
- The State and City are allowing 100% capacity in all spaces at the conference venue.
- Advance sign up for seminars is required to guarantee a seat in seminar rooms. Overflow rooms will be available if needed.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the venue. Please use them.
- We will have one way traffic flow in high traffic areas.
- This is very important: The Colorado Convention Center (CCC) is a 5-star certified venue with stringent protocols- the HVAC systems are fitted with MERV 8 Pleated Filters paired with Multi Sak filters equaling MERV 13 performance rate and MERV 13 Pleated Filters. This puts the CCC well above Residential/Commercial which is MERV 10 and just below Hospital & General Surgery rating, which is MERV 14.
What to Expect
Regardless of vaccination status, please wear a mask.