Brewers Association COVID-19 Requirements for Participation
Attendance at and participation in Brewers Association’s 2021 Craft Brewers Conference & BrewExpo America is subject to compliance with Brewers Association and the event facilities’ policies and procedures to implement current CDC, State of Colorado, City of Denver and Colorado Convention Center recommendations and requirements, which include, but are not limited to, wearing an approved and properly worn mask, social distancing, drinking and eating while seated, staying at home or in your hotel if you’re feeling unwell and leaving the venue immediately if feeling unwell or showing COVID-19 symptoms.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Brewers Association is making necessary adjustments & prioritizing participant well-being as our top priority. We must start with an acknowledgement the situation remains fluid and subject to change as circumstances dictate. At present, together, with the Colorado Convention Center and based on current mandates from the State of Colorado/City of Denver, we plan for the following:
- Proper mask wearing required at all conference events
- Physical distancing
- Extra meeting room space to spread out
- Advance sign up for seminars to limit seminar room capacity
- Elbow bumps – No handshakes or hugs, please.
- Hand sanitizing stations
- One way traffic flow in high traffic areas
- The Colorado Convention Center (CCC) is a 5-star certified venue with stringent protocols- the HVAC systems are fitted with MERV 8 Pleated Filters paired with Multi Sak filters equaling MERV 13 performance rate and MERV 13 Pleated Filters. This puts the CCC well above Residential/Commercial which is MERV 10 and just below Hospital & General Surgery rating, which is MERV 14.
What to Expect
Properly Worn Masks Except When Drinking and Eating