Updated June 10, 2021
Brewers Association COVID-19 Requirements for Participation
Attendance at and participation in Brewers Association’s 2021 Craft Brewers Conference & BrewExpo America is subject to compliance with Brewers Association and the event facilities’ policies and procedures to implement current CDC, State of Colorado, City of Denver and Colorado Convention Center recommendations and requirements.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Brewers Association is making necessary adjustments & prioritizing participant well-being as a priority. We must acknowledge that the situation remains fluid and subject to change as circumstances dictate. At present, together, with the Colorado Convention Center and based on current mandates from the State of Colorado/City of Denver, we plan for the following:
- Updated June 10, 2021 – Fully vaccinated? Masks are optional. Not vaccinated? Masks are required. Honor system.
- Physical distancing is required in spaces with more than 2,000 people. Currently, this applies to the exhibit hall and Bellco Theater.
- All seminar rooms (other than Bellco Theatre) seat less than 2,000 people, so social distancing is not required and 100% capacity is allowed.
- Advance sign up for seminars is required to guarantee a seat in seminar rooms.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the venue.
- One way traffic flow in high traffic areas.
- The Colorado Convention Center (CCC) is a 5-star certified venue with stringent protocols- the HVAC systems are fitted with MERV 8 Pleated Filters paired with Multi Sak filters equaling MERV 13 performance rate and MERV 13 Pleated Filters. This puts the CCC well above Residential/Commercial which is MERV 10 and just below Hospital & General Surgery rating, which is MERV 14.
What to Expect
Properly Worn Masks are optional for those who are fully vaccinated and required for those who are not vaccinated. Honor System.