The Hub (Hall A in the convention center) is a spot to shop, hang out, recharge, meet and greet, volunteer, sip a beer, do some guided meditation, grab a bite to eat, browse titles from Brewers Publications, and chat up Brewers Association staffers.
Here’s everything you’ll find at The Hub:
- Exhibitors (76 in total!)
- Brewers Association bookstore
- Brewers Association booth
- Commemorative t-shirt pick-up
- Wellness area sponsored by ProBrewer: chair yoga, chair massages, NA beer, guided meditation, and more
- Worth repeating: chair massages ☝️
- Food carts for quick refueling
- Games (let’s see those bag-toss skills)
- Hospitality (beer) lounges
- Seating — rest a while!
- Visit Nashville (2023 CBC information)
- History of Beer exhibit
- Beer garden
- United Way Volunteer Drive (volunteer to assemble food packets for food-insecure families in Minneapolis)
Join us at The Hub for some fun and relaxation!