The Colorado Convention Center is located between 14th Street and Speer Boulevard, and between Champa Street and Welton Street. Stout Street runs underneath the building, as does the (RTD) Light Rail’s Central Corridor.
700 14th Street, Denver, Colorado 80202 | Directions
From Denver International Airport (DIA)
- Airport Rail: For $10.50 (with several discounts available), travelers can use the rail service, known as the A Line , to get from the airport to Denver Union Station.
- Other Options from DIA: explore ground transport options, including taxis, rideshare and public transportation.
- SuperShuttle: Use group code 5BCXX when booking to receive SuperShuttle Shared Ride: 10% OFF 1st pax ONLY ExecuCar Sedan & SUV: 10% OFF. Discount covers April 4-April 15, 2019.
Colorado Convention Center Parking
The Colorado Convention Center provides access to a 1,000 space onsite covered parking garage. The garage is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to ALL visitors and guests attending ANY event or business in the downtown area. If you are coming to a scheduled event in our facility, DPAC or any venue downtown, please arrive early and remember to use our quick and easy automated pay stations. Our current parking rates are as follows:
- Park up to 8 Hours: $12.00
- Park up to 12 Hours: $15.00
- Park up to 18 Hours: $17.00
- Park up to 24 Hours: $25.00