COVID-19 Guidance & Updates as of Feb 11, 2021 (Subject to change. Please check back for updates)
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Brewers Association is making necessary adjustments & prioritizing participant well-being as our top priority. We must start with an acknowledgement the situation remains fluid and subject to change as circumstances, such as governmental recommendations, case load, vaccination rate, and other factors, dictate. At present, together, with the Colorado Convention Center, Hotels and based on current mandates from the State of Colorado, we plan for the following:
- Proper mask wearing required at all conference events
- Physical distancing
- Extra meeting room space to spread out
- Advance sign up for seminars to limit seminar room capacity
- Elbow bumps! No handshakes or hugs, please
- Hand sanitizing stations
- One way traffic flow in high traffic areas
All hotels within the conference room block have been following procedures and protocols developed in consideration of guidance and information shared by the World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), other leading organizations and experts and local government requirements and guidance. Check their websites for updates.
Brewers Association COVID-19 Requirements for Participation
Please note: the below requirements will be included in the terms and conditions for participation agreement attendees are required to accept during registration.
Enhanced Well-Being Measures:
Attendance at or participation in Brewers Association’s 2021 Craft Brewers Conference & BrewExpo America is subject to compliance with Brewers Association and the event facilities’ policies and procedures to implement current CDC and applicable state’s recommendations, which includes, but are not limited to, wearing a mask, physical distancing, retreating immediately if feeling unwell or showing certain symptoms.
- Brewers Association COVID-19 Safety Plan – coming soon
- Visit Denver’s “Clean & Safe” Information
- Colorado Convention Center COVID-19 Information
- Colorado Safe COVID-19 Prevention Tips
- Colorado Public Health Travel Advisories