Interested in submitting a seminar proposal for CBC 2020? The Call for Proposals will be posted in Summer 2019.
The 2020 Craft Brewers Conference & BrewExpo America® (CBC) will take place April 19-22 in San Antonio, Texas.
The Brewers Association will be welcoming proposals for educational seminars at the conference. Seminars are expected to provide actionable take-aways for attendees to help improve their businesses. The Call for Proposals for CBC 2020 will be posted in Summer 2019.
- Most seminars are one hour long, with a few exceptions for 30 and 90 minute slots. It’s recommended that presentations be approximately 50-55 minutes long to allow for 5-10 minutes of Q&A.
- Descriptions should accurately reflect the proposed seminar content. If selected, the text provided in the “Seminar Description” field will be used as the seminar description in the conference program.
- Be prepared to provide a short biography and headshot for all proposed speakers when you submit your proposal.
- You can begin filling out the form and save at any point for completion at a later date, but you must submit the form in order for your proposal to be considered for review.
- If your company affiliation changes after your proposal was accepted, it is subject to cancellation.
- Changes (including speaker additions) after the seminar is selected will need to be approved by the CBC Seminar Subcommittee.
- Titles and content of selected seminars are subject to change after subcommittee review.
- Brewers Association members have clearly expressed the sentiment that they prefer not to have supplier-generated presentations that only explore one specific product or solution in the educational tracks at the Craft Brewers Conference. Suppliers wishing to present specific information on their products should consider a sponsored demonstration. Proposals from suppliers are welcome when balanced approaches and solutions to industry issues are presented and they do not mention specific products by name.
The Call for Proposals for CBC 2019 is now closed. Check back here in Summer 2019 for the Call for Proposals for CBC 2020.
For questions, please contact MacKenzie Staples.