Pricing listed below shows for a 10×10, however pricing is linear. Meaning a 10×20 is twice the price listed below, a 10×30 is three times the price, etc.
When in doubt, you can calculate the price based on the sq. footage price (total booth area x sq. footage price = booth cost)
|10′ x 10′ Booth|
|Add $100 (per exposed corner) for a corner booth charge (i.e. a 10×10 booth at the end of a row with one corner will be $2,700 for members/$3,550 for non-members)|
|Brewers Association Supplier Member Companies||$2,600 ($26 / Sq. Foot)|
(Join the Brewers Association as a supplier member now and save!)
|$3,450 ($34.50 / Sq. Foot)|
Each 10′ x 10′ booth space includes:
- Three (3) complimentary exhibitor badges good for access to trade show only
- Exhibitor Badges include access to the trade show only (Wed., Thurs., and Friday). Does not include conference seminar access.
- Additional Trade Show-only Exhibitor badges are available for purchase
- Full Conference upgrades (to include Seminars) may be purchased separately
- A short company description for web site exhibitor listing and in the show directory
- Booths do not include carpet/floor covering or any furnishings (tables, chairs, etc.). All floor coverings, furnishings, A/V or internet needs for the booth are the responsibility of the exhibitor. Options for these items as well as estimated costs may be found in the Freeman Exhibitor Services Kit on the “Booth Resources” page of the CBC Exhibitor Site
Please see section 6 of CBC Exhibitor Terms & Conditions for Booth Payment Schedule
Please see Section 7 of CBC Exhibitor Terms & Conditions for Booth Cancellation/Downsizing/Refund policy