|10′ x 10′ Booth|
|Brewers Association Allied Trade Member Companies||$2,600 ($26 / Sq. Foot)|
|Non Members (Join the Brewers Association as a Allied Trade member now and save!)||$3,450 ($34.50 / Sq. Foot)|
- Pricing above is for a 10×10 booth space, however pricing is linear
- 10×20 is twice the price listed
- 10×30 is three times the price, etc.
- For a corner booth, add $100 (per exposed corner)
- i.e. a 10×10 booth at the end of a row with one corner will be $2,700 for members/$3,550 for non-members)
- To calculate any booth size take the total booth area x sq. ft. price = booth cost.
Each 10′ x 10′ Booth Includes:
- Three (3) complimentary exhibitor badges good for access to trade show only.
- Exhibitor Badges include access to the trade show only (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday). Does not include access to Conference Seminars or Keynote.
- Additional Trade Show-only Exhibitor badges are available for purchase.
- Full Conference upgrades (to include Seminars & Keynote) may be purchased separately.
- A short company description for web site exhibitor listing and in the online/app show directory.
- Booths do not include carpet/floor covering or any furnishings (tables, chairs, etc.).
- All floor coverings, furnishings, A/V or internet needs for the booth are the responsibility of the exhibitor.
- Options for these items as well as estimated costs may be found in the Freeman Exhibitor Services Kit.
Payment Schedule – NEW
- 20% booth deposit due at time of selection. Must be received within 7 business days of selection, booth to be released on 8th business day if not received.
- Full Balance due by October 28, 2020; booth to be released on November 2 2020 if not received.
- Late Reservations after October 28, 2020 must pay in full within 7 business days of selection, booth to be released on the 8th business day if not received.
Please see section 6 of CBC Exhibitor Terms & Conditions for Booth Payment Schedule.
Please see Section 7 of CBC Exhibitor Terms & Conditions for Booth Cancellation/Downsizing/Refund policy.