|10′ x 10′ Booth|
|Brewers Association Allied Trade Member Companies*||$2,600 ($26 / Sq. Foot)|
|Non Members* (Join the Brewers Association as a Allied Trade member now and save!)||$3,450 ($34.50 / Sq. Foot)|
- Pricing above is for a 10×10 booth space, however pricing is linear
- 10×20 is twice the price listed
- 10×30 is three times the price, etc.
- For a corner booth, add $100 (per exposed corner)
- i.e. a 10×10 booth at the end of a row with one corner will be $2,700 for members/$3,550 for non-members)
- To calculate any booth size take the total booth area x sq. ft. price = booth cost.
**Due to exhibitor requests, we are now including liability insurance which meets all of our insurance requirements along with your booth space fee. You will no longer need to go through all the hassles and costs of submitting your own compliant insurance. A fee of $80 will be added to overall booth cost to cover your insurance.
Each 10′ x 10′ Booth Includes:
- Three (3) complimentary exhibitor badges good for access to trade show only.
- Exhibitor Badges include access to the trade show only (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday). Does not include access to Conference Seminars or Keynote.
- Additional Trade Show-only Exhibitor badges are available for purchase.
- Full Conference upgrades (to include Seminars & Keynote) may be purchased separately.
- A short company description for web site exhibitor listing and in the online/app show directory.
- Booths do not include carpet/floor covering or any furnishings (tables, chairs, etc.).
- All floor coverings, furnishings, A/V or internet needs for the booth are the responsibility of the exhibitor.
- Options for these items as well as estimated costs may be found in the Freeman Exhibitor Services Kit (coming early 2024).
- Non-refundable 20% of total booth cost is due at time of reservation. Must be received within 7 business days of selection, booth to be released on 8th business day if not received.
- Full Balance due by November 14, 2023.
- Booth Release: booth reservations will be released on the 8th business day after the deadline for any unpaid booth fees without further notice to the exhibitor
- Late Reservations after November 14, 2023 must pay in full within 7 business days of selection, booth to be released on the 8th business day if not received.
- Online booth enhancements/advertising packages are 100% non-refundable
Please see section 6 of CBC Exhibitor Terms & Conditions for Booth Payment Schedule.
Please see Section 7 of CBC Exhibitor Terms & Conditions for Booth Cancellation/Downsizing/Refund policy.