Pricing listed below shows for a 10×10, however pricing is linear. Meaning a 10×20 is twice the price listed below, a 10×30 is three times the price, etc.
When in doubt, you can calculate the price based on the sq. footage price (total booth area x sq. footage price = booth cost)
|10′ x 10′ Booth|
|Add $100 (per exposed corner) for a corner booth charge (i.e. a 10×10 booth at the end of a row with one corner will be $2400 for members/$3100 for non-members)|
|Brewers Association Supplier Member Companies||$2,300 ($23 / Sq. Foot)|
(Join the Brewers Association as a supplier member now and save!)
|$3,000 ($30 / Sq. Foot)|
Each 10′ x 10′ booth space includes:
- Three (3) complimentary exhibitor badges good for access to trade show only
- Exhibitor Badges include access to the trade show only (Wed., Thurs., and Friday). Does not include conference seminar access.
- Additional Trade Show-only Exhibitor badges are available for purchase ($200 BA Members / $300 Non-Members)
- Full Conference upgrades (to include Seminars) may be purchased separately ($300 BA Members / $400 Non-Members)
- A short company description for web site exhibitor listing and in the show directory
- Booths do not include carpet/floor covering or any furnishings (tables, chairs, etc.). All floor coverings, furnishings, A/V or internet needs for the booth are the responsibility of the exhibitor. Options for these items as well as estimated costs may be found in the “Freeman Exhibitor Services Kit“