Dates & Deadlines
- March 15 – Freeman exhibitor services early discount deadline
- March 22 – Exhibitor Deadline to register Exhibitor Staff (DEADLINE EXTENDED TO APRIL 4)
- March 29 – Deadline to redeem 1-day visitor passes
- November 9 – Cancel by this date for a refund, minus the 10% non-refundable deposit
- January 17 – Cancel before or by this date for a 50% refund on booth
- February 28 – Cancel before or by this date for a 25% refund on booth
- March 1 or later – cancellations are not eligible for a refund.
Move-In / Move-out & Show Schedule
Move-in on Saturday and Sunday is based on booth size and location in hall. See Move-In/Out Instructions below Schedule for details.
|2019 BrewExpo America® Onsite Schedule|
|Targeted Exhibitor Move-in (1,200 sq. ft.+)||Saturday, April 6||2:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
|Targeted Exhibitor Move-in (600 sq. ft.+)||Sunday, April 7||8:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Move-in for All Exhibitors||Sunday, April 7||3:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
|Move-in for All Exhibitors||Monday, April 8||7:00 am – 7:00 pm|
|BrewExpo America Trade Show||Tuesday, April 9 – Thursday, April 11||Hours Vary|
|Exhibitor Move-out (100 – 300 sq. ft..)||Thursday, April 11||3:00 pm – 11:59 pm|
|Exhibitor Move-out (400 – 800 sq. ft.)||Friday, April 12||8:00 am – 12:00 pm|
|Exhibitor Move-out (900+ sq. ft.)||Friday, April 12||12:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
If your freight/materials are arriving to show-site via a commercial carrier or company vehicle (not personal vehicles): all drivers must report to the Marshalling Yard first during the specified move in time for your booth. They will then be directed to the convention center for off-loading. Any carriers that show up directly to the convention center will be re-directed to the Marshalling Yard to be assigned a loading time & dock. All drivers must have certified heavy and empty weights when they report to the Marshalling Yard. If not, this will most likely cause missed targeted move-in as they will be sent to get the weights. That will result in off-target costs.
If you are bringing your freight/materials using a privately owned vehicle (POV – non-commercial vehicle): You may proceed directly to the convention center docks during your specified move-in time.
- Exhibitors in aisles 1000 – 13000 report to Welton St. Docks
- Exhibitors in aisles 14000 – 24000 report to Champa St. Docks.
Will Union Labor be required to move-in/set up my booth? Please review the Colorado Convention Center Labor Jurisdictions so that you know what to expect during setup.
Exhibitors may begin dismantling their booth immediately after show end, 3:00pm Thursday (no earlier).
- Freeman will begin delivering empty boxes/crates, based on booth size (see below) about 2~ hours after end of show, once aisle carpets have been pulled up.
- Because of this timeframe, exhibitors with larger (400+ sq ft) booths are free to leave after show end and come back to the convention center later Thursday evening to finish dismantling.
- All exhibitors must stop dismantling by 11:59pm on Thursday.
All outbound shippers/freight carriers hired to pick up your shipment must check in at the Freeman Marshalling Yard before proceeding to the convention center (see attachment) by the specified driver check in time below
When your empty boxes/crates will be delivered:
|Booth Size||100-300 Sq Ft||400-800 Sq Ft||900+ Sq Ft|
|Empty crates/boxes delivered||By 7:00pm Thursday||By 11:00pm Thursday||By 11:00pm Thursday|
|Driver/carrier must check-In no later than)||Thursday, 8:00 pm||Friday, 8:00am||Friday, 2:00pm|
|Move-Out must be finished no later than:||Thursday, 11:59pm||Friday, 12:00pm (noon)||Friday, 6:00pm|
Registration & Badge Pick-Up Hours
Monday, April 8
7:00 am – 8:00 pm
Tuesday, April 9
7:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday, April 10
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday, April 11
8:30 am – 3:00 pm