Dates & Deadlines
- November 15 – Cancel by this date for a refund, minus the 10% non-refundable deposit
- January 23 – Cancel by this date for a 50% refund on booth (50% booth cost cancellation penalty)
- March 5 – Cancel by this date for a 25% refund on booth (75% booth cost cancellation penalty)
- March 19 or later – cancellations are not eligible for a refund.
Move-In / Move-out & Show Schedule
Move-in on Saturday and Sunday is based on booth size and location in hall. See Move-In/Out Instructions below Schedule for details.
|2020 BrewExpo America® Onsite Schedule (as of 5/14/19 – Move-In/Move-Out Dates & Times subject to change)|
|Targeted Exhibitor Move-in (1,200 sq. ft.+)||Friday, April 17||2:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
|Targeted Exhibitor Move-in (600 sq. ft.+)||Saturday, April 18||8:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Move-in for All Exhibitors||Saturday, April 18||3:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
|Move-in for All Exhibitors||Sunday, April 19||7:00 am – 7:00 pm|
|BrewExpo America Trade Show||Monday, April 20 – Wednesday, April 22||Hours Vary|
|Exhibitor Move-out||Wednesday, April 22||3:00 pm – 11:59 pm|
|Exhibitor Move-out (exhibitors 800 sq ft or less must be packed up w/ BOL turned in by 12:00pm this day)||Thursday, April 23||8:00 am – 12:00 pm|
|Exhibitor Move-out (exhibitors 900+ sq ft must be packed up w/ BOL turned in by 6:00pm this day)||Thursday, April 23||12:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
If your freight/materials are arriving to show-site via a commercial carrier or company vehicle (not personal vehicles): all drivers must report to the Marshalling Yard first during the specified move in time for your booth. They will then be directed to the convention center for off-loading. Any carriers that show up directly to the convention center will be re-directed to the Marshalling Yard to be assigned a loading time & dock. All drivers must have certified heavy and empty weights when they report to the Marshalling Yard. If not, this will most likely cause missed targeted move-in as they will be sent to get the weights. That will result in off-target costs.
If you are bringing your freight/materials using a privately owned vehicle (POV – non-commercial vehicle): You may proceed directly to the convention center docks during your specified move-in time.
Will Union Labor be required to move-in/set up my booth? Please review the Convention Center Labor Jurisdictions (coming soon) so that you know what to expect during setup.
Exhibitors may begin dismantling their booth immediately after show end, 3:00pm Thursday (no earlier).
- Freeman will begin delivering empty boxes/crates, based on booth size (see below) about 2~ hours after end of show, once aisle carpets have been pulled up.
- Because of this timeframe, exhibitors with larger (400+ sq ft) booths are free to leave after show end and come back to the convention center later Thursday evening to finish dismantling.
- All exhibitors must stop dismantling by 11:59pm on Thursday.
All outbound shippers/freight carriers hired to pick up your shipment must check in at the Freeman Marshalling Yard before proceeding to the convention center (see attachment) by the specified driver check in time below
When your empty boxes/crates will be delivered:
|Booth Size||100-300 Sq Ft||400-800 Sq Ft||900+ Sq Ft|
|Empty crates/boxes delivered||By 7:00pm Wednesday||By 11:00pm Wednesday||By 11:00pm Wednesday|
|Driver/carrier must check-In no later than)||Wednesday, 8:00 pm||Thursday, 8:00am||Thursday, 2:00pm|
|Move-Out must be finished no later than:||Wednesday, 11:59pm||Thursday, 12:00pm (noon)||Thursday, 6:00pm|
Registration & Badge Pick-Up Hours
Sunday, April 19
7:00 am – 8:00 pm
Monday, April 20
7:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday, April 21
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday, April 22
8:30 am – 3:00 pm