- Friday, September 10 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, September 11 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday, September 12 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Move-In / Move-out & Show Schedule
Move-in on Saturday and Sunday is based on booth size and location in hall.
See Move-In/Out Instructions below Schedule.
*All machinery, large equipment and tanks must be coordinated with Freeman and moved into the facility no later than Thursday, September 7 – coordination with Freeman required.
|2021 BrewExpo America® Onsite Schedule|
|Targeted Exhibitor Move-in as Approved (1,000 sq. ft.+)*||Tuesday, September 7||2:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
|Targeted Exhibitor Move-in (600 sq. ft.+)||Wednesday, September 8||8:00 am – 3:00 pm|
|Move-in for All Exhibitors||Wednesday, September 8||3:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
|Move-in for All Exhibitors||Thursday, September 9||7:00 am – 7:00 pm|
|BrewExpo America Trade Show||Friday, September 10 – Sunday, September 12||Hours Vary|
|Exhibitor Move-out||Sunday, September 12||3:00 pm – 11:59 pm|
|Exhibitor Move-out (exhibitors 800 sq ft or less must be packed up w/ BOL turned in by 12:00pm this day)||Monday, September 13||8:00 am – 12:00 pm|
|Exhibitor Move-out (exhibitors 900+ sq ft must be packed up w/ BOL turned in by 6:00pm this day)||Monday, September 13||12:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
|Exhibitor Move-out (Machinery Move-Out Only)||Please schedule with Freeman, cleared by 11:59pm||Please schedule with Freeman, cleared by 11:59pm|
*All machinery, large equipment and tanks must be coordinated with Freeman and moved into the facility no later than Thursday, September 7 – coordination with Freeman required.)
If your freight/materials are arriving to show-site via a commercial carrier or company vehicle (not personal vehicles): all drivers must report to the Marshalling Yard first during the specified move in time for your booth. They will then be directed to the convention center for off-loading. Any carriers that show up directly to the convention center will be re-directed to the Marshalling Yard to be assigned a loading time & dock. All drivers must have certified heavy and empty weights when they report to the Marshalling Yard. If not, this will most likely cause missed targeted move-in as they will be sent to get the weights. That will result in off-target costs.
If you are bringing your freight/materials using a privately owned vehicle (POV – non-commercial vehicle): You may proceed directly to the convention center docks during your specified move-in time.
Will Union Labor be required to move-in/set up my booth? Please review the Convention Center Labor Jurisdictions (coming soon) so that you know what to expect during setup.
Exhibitors may begin dismantling their booth immediately after show end, 3:00pm Sunday (no earlier).
- Freeman will begin delivering empty boxes/crates, based on booth size (see below) about 2~ hours after end of show, once aisle carpets have been pulled up.
- Because of this timeframe, exhibitors with larger (400+ sq ft) booths are free to leave after show end and come back to the convention center later Thursday evening to finish dismantling.
- All exhibitors must stop dismantling by 11:59pm on Sunday.
All outbound shippers/freight carriers hired to pick up your shipment must check in at the Freeman Marshalling Yard before proceeding to the convention center (see attachment) by the specified driver check in time below
When your empty boxes/crates will be delivered:
|Booth Size||100-300 Sq Ft||400-800 Sq Ft||900+ Sq Ft|
|Empty crates/boxes delivered||By 7:00 pm Sunday||By 11:00 pm Sunday||By 11:00 pm Sunday|
|Driver/carrier must check-In no later than)||Monday, 8:00 am||Monday, 8:00 am||Monday, 2:00 pm|
|Move-Out must be finished no later than:||Monday, 12:00 pm (noon)||Monday, 12:00 pm (noon)||Monday, 6:00 pm|
Registration & Badge Pick-Up Hours
Wednesday, September 8
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday, September 9
7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday, September 10
7:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday, September 11
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sunday, September 12
8:30 am – 3:00 pm
Show Dates & Deadlines
- April 6, 2021 –Full balance of booth payment due; Booths selected after this date must pay in full within 7 business days.
- June 28, 2021 – Print Deadline to be listed in Conference Quick Glimpse Exhibitor List (NO ACTION if booth paid in full; Booth Number & Company Name only)
- August 10, 2021 – FREEMAN Early Discount Deadline
- August 1, 2021 – (date varies by hotel) – Book Hotel rooms by now for the best conference rate
Payment & Cancellation Deadlines *subject to change
- April 6, 2021 – Full balance of booth payment due; Booths selected after this date must pay in full within 7 business days.
- April 7 – July 8, 2021 – Full refund of booth cost. Online booth enhancements/advertising packages are 100% non-refundable unless show is completely cancelled, including cancellation of a virtual event.
- July 9 – August 2, 2021 – Refund of total booth cost, minus the 20% non-refundable deposit. Online booth enhancements/advertising packages are 100% non-refundable unless show is completely cancelled, including cancellation of a virtual event.
- August 3, 2021 or later – no refund issued.