2018 Information Coming Soon (2017 information listed below for reference)
2017 BrewExpo America® Booth Selection Schedule
Craft Brewers Conference Exhibitor Priority Point System (will be updated for 2018 in July 2017)
Beginning in the 2016 exhibition year, the Craft Brewers Conference & BrewExpo America implemented a Priority Point system for booth selections for future trade shows.
Only Brewers Association Supplier Member companies will qualify for Priority Points, and subsequently, priority group booth selection, based on the schedule below (In order to qualify as a member for priority selection, a company membership must be valid through date of show, April 2017. Contact Brewers Association member services dept. at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-447-0816 ext. 2 to verify membership status). Qualifying exhibitors will select within their assigned Priority Group based on priority points accumulated. Any general exhibit questions can be directed to email@example.com.
Point totals and Priority Groups were communicated to designated tradeshow contacts of eligible companies on July 12, 2016.
|2017 Priority Group||2017 Priority Group Point Range||Applications Open (10:00am MDT)|
|*Missed Submission Deadline – Any exhibitor that misses their assigned Priority Group application deadline will be able to select during any of the subsequent Priority Group selection times, based on booth availability.|
|1||27+||July 20, 2016|
|2||19-26||July 27, 2016|
|3||9-18||August 3, 2016|
|4||4-8||August 10, 2016|
|5||1-3||August 17, 2016|
|Brewers Association Supplier Members (for New/Non-2016 CBC exhibitors)||Must be a valid Brewers Association Supplier Member company as of August 10)||August 24, 2016 (Must be a valid BA Member as of August 10)|
|Open Selection (non-priority: for Non-BA Member Companies)||N/A||August 31, 2016 – Based on availability|
Brewers Association Supplier membership must be valid through April 2017 (date of show) to receive BA Member pricing on the booth (as well as priority group selection, as listed above).
To verify membership status, you may send a membership inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit the Brewers Association website for information on Supplier membership, the online store to purchase or renew a membership or call 303-447-0816 ext. 2 to become a member.
For BA Members (not in a priority group) selecting on August 24
- Must be a BA member as of August 10
- Must meet all membership requirements listed above (membership active through date of show, April 2017)
- Use the “Reserve A Booth” button above, and follow instructions to “add new company” into the system – deadline to do so is Thursday, August 18.
- Make sure to take note of your password so that you are able to log in and select a booth on August 24.
Applications received by their Priority Group deadline with deposits will be assigned as requested. If a deposit is not received within 10 business days of booth selection, the booth reservation will be cancelled on the 11th business day without further notice to the exhibiting company, and the reserved booth will be released back into inventory for selection. It is the responsibility of the exhibitor to insure that their deposit is received in the stated time frame.
Companies wishing to group multiple booths together from various affiliated companies may do so based on space availability. While other special requests regarding booth selection and placement may be considered, all special requests may be subject to additional administrative fees.
Accumulation of Priority Points
Only Brewers Association Supplier Member companies are eligible for accumulation of priority points. Priority points are calculated based on exhibitor participation in BrewExpo America® since 2004. Additional points for booth size, starting in 2015, are also awarded, based upon the booth size calculations below. The points allocated reward loyal exhibitors that are members of the Brewers Association.
Points are been calculated based on the following criteria:
- History Points
- 2 points per Craft Brewers Conference & BrewExpo America® exhibit year participated (starting in 2004). Primary exhibitors only. Co-exhibitors and cancellations do not accumulate priority points.
- Booth Size Points (Booth size purchased per year, starting in 2015.)
- 1 point – 100-399 sq ft
- 2 points – 400-799 sq ft
- 3 points – 800 – 1,199 sq ft
- 4 points – 1,200 – 1,599 sq ft
- 5 points – 1,600 – 1,999 sq ft
- 6 points – 2,000 – 2,399 sq ft
- 7 points – 2,400 – 2,799 sq ft
- 8 points (max) – 2,800+ sq ft
- Additional points may be awarded by conference management/Brewers Association as deemed appropriate.
- Loss/Penalty of Points (Failure to adhere to Craft Brewers Conference & BrewExpo America® Show Terms and Conditions will lead to the loss of priority points.)
- Early Tear-Down Penalty – Any exhibitor that dismantles their booth before the official close of the BrewExpo America® trade show will be subject to penalties. Penalty: full deduction of all points earned for the event.
- Show Rules Violations Penalty – Failure to comply with booth display guidelines (i.e. excessive display height, space restrictions, line of sight issues, etc.), and failure to adhere to exhibitor conduct policies (i.e. marketing outside of booth, excessive noise, inappropriate conduct). Penalty: 1 point for each violation accompanied by a written citation.
- Default of Occupancy (No Show) – Exhibitors that fail to occupy their rented space without prior notification to Craft Brewers Conference & BrewExpo America® management. Penalty: Full deduction of all points earned for the event (maximum 10 points deducted).
WARNING: Fair Guide & Expoguide Scam
The Austrian publishing company Construct Data Verlag GmbH, which operates internationally, is sending out advertising communications virtually worldwide for entry in an online fair exhibitors’ directory bearing the name “Fair Guide”. Because the timing of this communication is close to that of the respective fair/conference date, and due also to the presentation, recipients often have the false impression that, even when signed and submitted, this is a free entry and/or entry / update for the official exhibitors’ directory of the respective fair/conference organization, although completing the entry is in fact subject to a charge, and entry has nothing directly to do with the fair mentioned or its organizer. Recently, several Craft Brewers Conference exhibitors have been contacted by this company (eg. Expo Guide, FairGuide.com, Construct Data Verlag) asking them to complete a form providing company details and pay for an online program listing for the Craft Brewers Conference. WARNING: Brewers Association is not in any way affiliated with these organizations. DO NOT SIGN ANY FORMS FROM THEM. Expo Guide/FairGuide.com/Construct Data Verlag target companies through legitimate exhibition guides. They claim to offer conference listing services. They use a form inviting exhibitors to complete the form for an entry in an on-line directory. Above the form they print the conference name in large type, leading some people to believe it is a company with whom we work. Unsuspecting exhibitors who sign and return the form are then contracted into a three-year, non-retractable agreement, which could cost you a significant amount of money, with no foreseeable benefits. In the small print on the bottom of the form, costs of $1,717 USD per year are outlined, for the duration of three years. Unfortunately, a lot of people do not see this and sign the contract. If you are contacted by a company other than Brewers Association or our official vendors (Freeman Company for exhibitor services or PRG for AV services), please exercise caution and contact us if you have any questions. There are several websites that warn of this scam.