General Booth Selection Info
- View 2021 Floorplan
- Booth Pricing may be found here
- Please review the new show Terms & Conditions for 2021
- Become an Allied Trade member of the Brewers Association and save! Review pricing options here.
For BA Members
- Must renew BA Membership within 24 hours of your selection date.
- Must meet all membership requirements listed above (membership active through date of show, March 2021)
Booth Deposits and Multi Booth Companies
Applications received by their Priority Group deadline with 20% deposits will be assigned as requested. If a deposit is not received within 7 business days of booth selection, the booth reservation will be canceled on the 8th business day without further notice to the exhibiting company, and the reserved booth will be released back into inventory for selection. It is the responsibility of the exhibitor to ensure that their deposit is received in the stated time frame.
Companies wishing to group multiple booths together from various affiliated companies may do so based on space availability. While other special requests regarding booth selection and placement may be considered, all special requests may be subject to additional administrative fees.
- October 28, 2020 – Cancel on or before this date and you will lose your booth deposit (20% booth cost)
- October 29, 2020 – December 31, 2020 – Cancellations received during these dates receive a 50% refund on booth
- January 1, 2021 – February 5, 2021 – Cancellations received during these dates receive a 25% refund on booth
- February 6, 2021 or later – Cancellations during this time no refund will be issued.
Priority Point System
The Craft Brewers Conference & BrewExpo America implements a Priority Point system for booth selection. Only Brewers Association Allied Trade Member companies will qualify for Priority Points, and subsequently, priority group booth selection.
In order to qualify as a member for priority selection, a company membership must be valid through date of exhibition (March 2021)
To verify membership status, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-447-0816 ext. 2. Visit BrewersAssociation.org for information on allied trade membership or to purchase or renew a membership online.
Any general exhibit questions can be directed to email@example.com.
Exhibitor Priority Point System
- Qualifying exhibitors will select within their assigned Priority Group based on priority points accumulated.
- Point totals and Priority Groups will be communicated to designated trade show contacts of eligible companies by May 22, 2020.
- Brewers Association Allied Trade membership must be valid through March 2021 (date of show) to receive BA Member pricing on the booth (as well as priority group selection, as listed above).
|Priority Group Point Range||Application Date|
|Missed Submission Policy: Any exhibitor that misses their assigned Priority Group application deadline will be able to select during any of the subsequent Priority Group selection times, based on booth availability.|
|35+||Tuesday, June 23, 2020 @ 10:00 am MT|
|25-34||Thursday, June 25, 2020 @ 10:00 am MT|
|16-24||Tuesday, June 30, 2020 @ 10:00 am MT|
|10-15||Thursday, July 2, 2020 @ 10:00 am MT|
|7-9||Tuesday, July 7, 2020 @ 10:00 am MT|
|4-6||Thursday, July 9, 2020 @ 10:00 am MT|
|1-3||Tuesday, July 14, 2020 @ 10:00 am MT|
|Brewers Association Allied Trade Members – (Must be a valid BA Member 24 hours before selection date and membership must be valid through date of show – March 2021.)||Thursday, July 16, 2020 @ 10:00 am MT|
|Open Selection||Tuesday, July 21, 2020 @ 10:00 am MT (Based on availability.)|
Accumulation of Priority Points
Only Brewers Association Supplier Member companies are eligible for accumulation of priority points. Priority points are calculated based on exhibitor participation in BrewExpo America® since 2004. Additional points for booth size, starting in 2015, are also awarded, based upon the booth size calculations below. The points allocated reward loyal exhibitors that are members of the Brewers Association.
- History Points: 2 points per Craft Brewers Conference & BrewExpo America exhibit year participated (starting in 2004). Primary exhibitors only. Co-exhibitors and cancellations do not accumulate priority points.
- Booth Size Points: (Booth size purchased per year, starting in 2015.)
|Point Value||Booth Size|
|Additional Points: May be awarded by conference management/Brewers Association as deemed appropriate.|
|1||100 – 399 sq ft|
|2||400 – 799 sq ft|
|3||800 – 1,199 sq ft|
|4||1,200 – 1,599 sq ft|
|5||1,600 – 1,999 sq ft|
|6||2,000 – 2,399 sq ft|
|7||2,400 – 2,799 sq ft|
|8||2,800 sq ft or larger|
Failure to adhere to Craft Brewers Conference & BrewExpo America Show Terms and Conditions and/or Rules & Regulations (found here, under the Exhibitor Services Kit resource box on the right) will lead to the loss of priority points.
- Early Tear-Down Penalty: Any exhibitor that dismantles their booth before the official close of the trade show.
- Penalty: full deduction of all points earned for the event and suspension of exhibiting for following year’s show.
- Show Rules Violations Penalty: Failure to comply with booth display guidelines (i.e. excessive display height, space restrictions, line of sight issues, etc. found here), and failure to adhere to exhibitor conduct policies (i.e. marketing outside of booth, excessive noise, inappropriate conduct).
- Penalty: at least 1 point or up to 20% total possible points for each violation accompanied by a written citation.
- Default of Occupancy (No Show): Exhibitors that fail to occupy their rented space without prior notification to Craft Brewers Conference & BrewExpo America® management. Penalty: Full deduction of all points earned for the event (maximum 10 points deducted).