At this time, there are no remaining booths for the 2018 trade show. To receive information on exhibiting in the 2019 Craft Brewers Conference & BrewExpo America, please sign up at the link above.
2018 BrewExpo America® Booth Selection Schedule
Exhibitor Priority Point System | Updated for July 2018
Beginning in the 2016 exhibition year, the Craft Brewers Conference & BrewExpo America implemented a Priority Point system for booth selections for future trade shows.
Only Brewers Association Supplier Member companies will qualify for Priority Points, and subsequently, priority group booth selection, based on the schedule below.
In order to qualify as a member for priority selection, a company membership must be valid through date of show, April 2017.
To verify membership status, contact email@example.com or call 303-447-0816 ext. 2. Visit BrewersAssociation.org for information on supplier membership or to purchase or renew a membership online.
Any general exhibit questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualifying exhibitors will select within their assigned Priority Group based on priority points accumulated. Point totals and Priority Groups were communicated to designated tradeshow contacts of eligible companies by July 11, 2017.
|Priority Group Point Range||Application Date (10:00 am MT)|
|Missed Submission Policy: Any exhibitor that misses their assigned Priority Group application deadline will be able to select during any of the subsequent Priority Group selection times, based on booth availability.|
|25+||July 25, 2017|
|13-24||August 1, 2017|
|7-12||August 8, 2017|
|4-6||August 15, 2017|
|1-3||August 22, 2017|
(For new exhibitors. Must have active membership as of August 22, 2017 and valid through April 2018.)
August 29, 2017
(Must be a valid BA Member as of August 22.)
(For non-BA member companies.)
September 5, 2017
(Based on availability.)
Brewers Association Supplier membership must be valid through April 2018 (date of show) to receive BA Member pricing on the booth (as well as priority group selection, as listed above).
For BA Members (not in a priority group) selecting on August 29
- Must be a BA member as of August 22.
- Must meet all membership requirements listed above (membership active through date of show, April 2018)
- Use the “Reserve A Booth” button at the top of this page to “add new company” into the booth reservation system by Thursday, August 22.
- Make sure to take note of your password so that you are able to log in and select a booth on August 29.
Booth Deposits and Multi Booth Companies
Applications received by their Priority Group deadline with deposits will be assigned as requested. If a deposit is not received within 10 business days of booth selection, the booth reservation will be canceled on the 11th business day without further notice to the exhibiting company, and the reserved booth will be released back into inventory for selection. It is the responsibility of the exhibitor to ensure that their deposit is received in the stated time frame.
Companies wishing to group multiple booths together from various affiliated companies may do so based on space availability. While other special requests regarding booth selection and placement may be considered, all special requests may be subject to additional administrative fees.
Accumulation of Priority Points
Only Brewers Association Supplier Member companies are eligible for accumulation of priority points. Priority points are calculated based on exhibitor participation in BrewExpo America® since 2004. Additional points for booth size, starting in 2015, are also awarded, based upon the booth size calculations below. The points allocated reward loyal exhibitors that are members of the Brewers Association.
- History Points
- 2 points per Craft Brewers Conference & BrewExpo America exhibit year participated (starting in 2004). Primary exhibitors only. Co-exhibitors and cancellations do not accumulate priority points.
- Booth Size Points (Booth size purchased per year, starting in 2015.)
- 1 point: 100 – 399 sqft
- 2 points: 400 – 799 sqft
- 3 points: 800 – 1,199 sqft
- 4 points: 1,200 – 1,599 sqft
- 5 points: 1,600 – 1,999 sqft
- 6 points: 2,000 – 2,399 sqft
- 7 points: 2,400 – 2,799 sqft
- 8 points: 2,800+ sqft
- Additional Points: May be awarded by conference management/Brewers Association as deemed appropriate.
- Penalties: Failure to adhere to Craft Brewers Conference & BrewExpo America Show Terms and Conditions will lead to the loss of priority points.
- Early Tear-Down Penalty: Any exhibitor that dismantles their booth before the official close of the trade show will be subject to a full deduction of all points earned for the event.
- Show Rules Violations Penalty: Failure to comply with booth display guidelines (i.e. excessive display height, space restrictions, line of sight issues, etc.), and failure to adhere to exhibitor conduct policies (i.e. marketing outside of booth, excessive noise, inappropriate conduct). Penalty: 1 point for each violation accompanied by a written citation.
- Default of Occupancy (No Show): Exhibitors that fail to occupy their rented space without prior notification to Craft Brewers Conference & BrewExpo America® management. Penalty: Full deduction of all points earned for the event (maximum 10 points deducted).