Learn the necessities for correct beer dispensing. This informative seminar will take you from the basics of equipment used through system design and installation. The program also covers how to maintain beer dispensing system after installation. Seminar includes world-class training manual and support material.
This course is open only to Craft Brewers Conference and BrewExpo America® attendees. Morning coffee and lunch included. Limited capacity—register early!
Monday | 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Kegs & Vessels
- Basic System Components
- Balancing Dispense Systems
- Correct Application of Mixed Gas
- Dispense System Types
- Dispensing from Vessels
- Special Event Dispensing
|2017 Registration Pricing|
Kudos for the Micro Matic Course
- “I learned more good, accurate information in a few hours than in a year’s worth of reading!” —Berkeley, New Mexico
- “This was exactly the seminar I was hoping for and was presented in an extremely organized and easily understandable fashion.” —Richard, New York
- “It was a great and valuable experience. After 10+ years in the business, there was still a wealth of knowledge to be gained.” —Erik, Colorado